Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link with t-mouse

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link with t-mouse
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:14:33 -0400

    I think there is a more fundamental obstruction to using the
    mouse-1-click-follows-link mechanism t-mouse.  On graphical displays,
    if you hold down the mouse button for 0.45 seconds (by default), that
    is supposed to set point where you clicked instead of following links.
    In t-mouse-mode, this information is simply unavailable (and, OTOH,
    impossible to extract).

That is a serious obstacle, I agree.

    In this light, I think we should simply state, at least for now, that
    mouse-1-click-follows-link is for graphical displays only.

I think there are many places that talk about this feature.
Would someone like to find them all?