Re: address@hidden: Strange behaviour of drag-n-drop and find-file at th

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Strange behaviour of drag-n-drop and find-file at the same time]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:35:33 +0100

Richard Stallman skrev:
    What is the right thing in this case?

I don't know.  When I say "please DTRT", the task starts with figuring
out what is TRT.  I did not try to study it myself.

Then I second Nick Roberts and Stefan Monniers remarks:

I think nothing.  This is a characteristic of C-g and AFAICS has nothing in
> particular to do with find-file or drag-n-drop.

For Emacs-22, it's probably good enough.  But ideally, C-g should not cause
such a reversion to the previous window configuration.

        Jan D.