Re: French refcard

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: French refcard
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:43:24 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Are all the non-English ones meant to be on A4 (do any countries
> outside the US use US letter?), and all the English ones letter?

Well, I had never seen « US letter » sized papers before I got one
From the FSF ;-)

Only A4 paper is used here (in France) for letter, basic printing, ...

If you need some help on this file (mainly on vocab), feel free to ask
me.  For the proposed sentence, I can't find better than Richard's
proposal.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  (\(\  This is the cute bunny virus,   |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |  (^.^)  please copy this into your     |