Re: address@hidden: C indentation (problem)]

From: Thomas Christensen
Subject: Re: address@hidden: C indentation (problem)]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:54:53 +0100

On 19 Mar 2007 21:08:19 +0100, Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> wrote:
(i) Tell me about this PHP Mode.  Where do I find the PHP Mode that you
are using?  Who maintains it?  (Yourself, perhaps?)  It doesn't seem to
be part of Emacs 22 itself.  The information you've posted says "Major
mode: C/l", which isn't "PHP Mode".  How does php-mode work, here?
[Note: I don't know PHP, so be gentle on me, please!]

I feel I failed to mention the original problem.  The original problem was this indentation using the php-mode:

  <?php
  function foo() {
    echo "bar\n";
    }

  foo();
  ?>

As you can see php syntax is closely related to C syntax.

Hope this helps.

        Thomas