Fixes to let woman.el deal with MANPATH_MAP elements

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Fixes to let woman.el deal with MANPATH_MAP elements
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:29:25 +0100

It has been annoying to me that M-x woman RET fails to obey
MANPATH_MAP elements in manpath.config.

It also has been annoying to me that woman.el happily picked up
manpath.config~ instead of manpath.config when available.

Both problems appear fixed with the following rather straightforward
patch.  While it clearly fixes faulty behavior, it could be considered
bordering on "new feature".

Should I still apply it?