What is holding the release?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: What is holding the release?
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:54:04 +0300

I looked in FOR-RELEASE, and it sounds like the only thing that's
holding the release is the bug in where-is-internal.  (It is the only
problem I see because I don't consider the flyspell non-support for
comments a bug, and because Kevin Rodgers's assignment is certainly
not a bug.)  Everything else is just part of preparing the release
tarball.

Is there something else?  If not, let's fix the single remaining
problem (what is it, btw?) and release the darn thing!