Re: kill-matching-buffers

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: kill-matching-buffers
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:15:20 +0900

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
>> I find the appended patch quite usefull.
>> is this functionality already available elsewhere or are there any other
>> objections to this patch?
>
> Emacs is in pretest---no new features, please.

Anyway, it seems like there are good (and arguably better) ways to do
this in emacs already -- e.g. in ibuffer you can do

   %n regexp RET D

or

   /n regexp RET t D

In either case you have a chance to adjust the set of files to be
deleted before hitting D.

-Miles

--
"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're
just making him madder and madder." -- Homer Simpson