- c-end-of-defun - !

From: A Soare
Subject: - c-end-of-defun - !
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:17:00 +0200 (CEST)

int
function (void)
{
    int b;

}

struct ONE function (void)
{
    int a;

}

struct
TWO function (void)
{
    int a;

}

Here are 3 valid functions written in C.
Copy them into a buffer in C-MODE, and eval (end-of defun) in the first one and
in the second.

In the second case => FAIL.

That is because of this code in c-end-of-defun:

    ;; Do we need to move forward from the brace to the semicolon?
    (when (eq arg 0)
      (if (c-in-function-trailer-p)     ; after "}" of struct/enum, etc.
          (c-syntactic-re-search-forward ";"))

(c-in-function-trailer-p) in our case MUST return NULL. Not the (point).

Is really need to call (c-syntactic-re-search-forward ";") here?

Alin Soare.