Re: rcirc multiline nick adding

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: rcirc multiline nick adding
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

   Sorry. To be specific:

   the diff works for *my* usage with rcirc - and it is vital for that
   use case. But I use rcirc in quite a restricted way (mostly not
   general irc but for IM systems like jabber via a gateway).

   A couple of suggestions have been made about how I can generalize the
   fix and I'm exploring them.

Nic, you do know that you can do one-to-one chat in rcirc via bitlbee
by opening a query window instead of prefixing the message with the
users nick in the control channel, right?  In that case, multiline
posts to another user works as expected.

Ryan

--
http://www.yeske.ca