Re: Emacs manual mentioning thumbs mode but not tumme

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Emacs manual mentioning thumbs mode but not tumme
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:19:26 +0200

On 4/22/07, Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:

So what do you do? You rename it "thumbnails", and you personalize the
discussion with sarcasm directed at me. Whatever, dude - hope you got your
rocks off. Library `thumbnails.el' will stand as a testimonial to your
frustration in dealing with others and your efficiency in "avoiding weeks of
useless argument". Next question...

FWIW, I agree with Drew here. And I think "thumbnails" is an
"spectacularly bad" name.

Also, I appreciate that Chong's expeditious style has done wonders to
bring the release closer. Still, sometimes I'm left wondering why
something was rushed in.

            Juanma