Re: Emacs 22 branch created.

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 branch created.
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:35:37 +0200

Andreas Schwab wrote:
Eric Lilja <address@hidden> writes:

Chong Yidong wrote:
I've created the Emacs 22 branch, which has CVS tag EMACS_22_BASE.
(I'm not sure of the reason for shouting, but it seems to be
traditional.)
How do I perform a checkout from this branch? I used to do:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/emacs co emacs

but I guess that would give me mainline sources now... I know little about
cvs.

Just add -r EMACS_22_BASE after co.  See (cvs)checkout.

Thanks for the quick reply, Mr Schwab! Seems to work just fine, performing checkout as I'm writing this and I'm eager to try out this new prerelease!

Andreas.

- Eric