Re: [rms] Re: Adding a line to the splash screen with the guided tour's

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [rms] Re: Adding a line to the splash screen with the guided tour's URL
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:24:02 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:

I will have to take a look at that licensing issue before we post it.
To use three licenses in parallel is probably not a good idea.  It
wouldn't be proper for the FSF to use such a license without
considering the question.

Richard,

Please let me know when you're happy with the licensing, so I can get this posted.

matt

--
Matt Lee <address@hidden>
Chief Webmaster - GNU Project - http://www.gnu.org/

GNU/Linux is an operating system, Linux is its kernel
   - http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Open Source misses the point
   - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html