Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:36:56 -0400

> What do people think of this method of fixing the problem?
> It will allow moving certain patterns from `magic-mode-alist'
> to `file-start-mode-alist', but only those we need to move.

Sounds good to me.  I'd rather call it `magic-default-mode-alist, or
something like that (afer all, the match-function might look at some other
part than the "file start"), but it's really not important compared to the
need to reduce the priority of several of the entries from magic-mode-alist.

        Stefan