Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 01:59:32 -0400

    I think if you install a ~150 line patch that affects how modes are
    selected, another pretest will be needed.

Please do not exaggerate.  There are about 52 lines of code changes,
bu most of them are just indentation changes.  Real changes are about
20 lines.

But I agree we should make one more pretest.

This problem really bothers people, so we should not leave it unfixed.