Re: C font-lock bug

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: C font-lock bug
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:30:04 +0200 (CEST)

> >>  I changed the subject to reflect that this is a bug in font-lock
> >> for C code.
> >
> >We got it. I repetead many times that.
>
> Just once clearly, as far as I can see in my records.  The previous
> times the problem was obfuscated by references to find-tag.
>
> >> Specifically, if you load lisp.h from the Emacs sources and look at
> >> enum Lisp_Type you see that the colour of the members of the enum
> >> changes after the fourth member.
> >
> >That was my bug that I reported 2 times in past.
> >Who solved it?
>
> It does not appear to be solved.  Would you try to do that?  Writing
> Emacs is a cooperative effort.

When I have time! I reported this bug, not solved it. So far nobody understood
that it is a bug. So your step is an important one. Writing  Emacs is a
cooperative effort.

http://www.nabble.com/this-is-a-bug--tf3466628.html#a9671977
http://www.nabble.com/this-is-a-bug--tf3448811.html#a9618937

Alin Soare.