Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:59:43 +0200

>     WHAT _REALLY_ BOTHERS PEOPLE IS THAT EMACS 22.1 IS NOT RELEASED YET.
>
> Do you expect me to believe you because you shout?

Well, the evidence is that you don't heed people when they tell you
again and again without shouting.

So I don't think he expects you to believe him whether or not he is
shouting, but he rather is venting his frustration.

Which is understandable.  We have been going over this for months.  I
happen to be very annoyed as well by the recent completely irrational
holdups of the release.