Re: python.el related problems

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: python.el related problems
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:20:44 +0900

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:
> I just did so on both branch and trunk, because I felt it was too
> confusing otherwise. What fun it will be if they all have to get
> removed again in both places.

It shouldn't be hard; the changeset merging the branch changes into the
trunk is almost entirely related to those changes, and it would be
simple to produce a patch that does only them.

-miles
--
"Suppose He doesn't give a shit?  Suppose there is a God but He
just doesn't give a shit?"  [George Carlin]