Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 00:51:07 +0300

> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden, address@hidden
> Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:50:25 -0400
>
> When people badger me, I do not give them what they want.

When my enemies badger me, I do not give them what they want, and the
more they badger me, the more steadfastly I resist.

But we are not your enemies, and this is not a conspiracy to badger
you.  It just happened that quite a few of us disagree with your ideas
of what should and what shouldn't go in so close to the release.
Please, let us get back to proportions and treat a disagreement as
just that.