address@hidden: highlight-changes-rotate-faces sets buffer modified flag

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: highlight-changes-rotate-faces sets buffer modified flag]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 14:09:02 -0400

I don't know how to use this feature, but looking at the code suggests
that this bug still exists.  Can anyone verify that?

It should be pretty easy to prevent this code from changing the
modified flag (and perhaps bind buffer-undo-list to t).  I am not sure
where the change should be made, though.  Would someone familiar with
this package please take a look and DTRT?