Re: zone

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: zone
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 23:36:26 +0200 (CEST)

> > 1. emacs -Q
> >
> > 2. M-x zone
> >
> > 3. In *Messages* I see

> > Zoning...sorry
> >
> > What is it good for? I do not understand
>
> Seems to be some game. I have never had time (and interest) to test it.
>
> > Moreover, why do you insert unuseful libraries in the standard emacs? I
> > never used python-mode for example.
>

> I do not understand what you mean. Maybe you did not really express what
> you wanted to say about python-mode. Do you think that the python-mode
> that comes with Emacs is not useful?

Python-mode is very useful for those that use python. For me it is unuseful and
it just occupies memory and space with no reason.
I think that it would be better to load in emacs just the useful things.

I wrote these 2 problems in one message because for me the games were and will
ever be un-useful.