Re: Merging multitty

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Merging multitty
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:17:50 +0200

On 5/11/07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

Good point.  But if other things happen to destabilize the trunk, it
will not exactly help getting a multitty branch into good shape.

Agreed.

I would however think it prudent to _first_ have the multitty branch
put into place and synchronized before we do the unicode-2 merge into
the trunk.

Seems like a good plan, as long as it is done soon.

In short: even if we put multitty into a branch, we should give it the
best kickoff we can manage.

Agreed.

            Juanma