Re: Changes to emacs/etc/refcard.tex,v [EMACS_22_BASE]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Changes to emacs/etc/refcard.tex,v [EMACS_22_BASE]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 04:09:12 -0400

    1) This line, in the minibuffer \section, was here to say that the menu
       bar can be used through the minibuffer, whatever the configuration
       is. This is the job of M-`, now.

I didn't realize that M-` was now different from F10.  What you say is
correct, but I don't think your suggested text is better for users.  I
think it is better to say what I've said.  I think this feature is
meant for ttys, and it is easier to remember F10 than M-`.

    2) F10 works for the menu bar on X too, not just =AB on text terminals =BB.

Yes, but that doesn't change my conclusion.