Re: We can use python.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: We can use python.el
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 04:09:41 -0400

    > Are you going to install a fix for the redisplay bug with cancel.pbm?

    It's not a redisplay bug.

It is a bug.  If you think it is not a redisplay bug, what sort
of bug would you call it?

    Is there a compelling reason for fixing this on the branch?  From what
    I understand, there is some problem with the image that causes the bug
    in the first place.

The image is in the Emacs distribution, right?
If the right fix is to fix the image, that is fine with me,
as long as we fix it.