Re: French refcard

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: French refcard
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:52:54 -0400

    If there's no more comment tomorrow, I'll install it.

Please install it in the trunk and in EMACS_22_BASE.

                                                          Note, I still need
    an answer for this question (copyright issues maybe?)

I answered you in my first batch of mail after seeing the previous
message about this issue.  It takes time for me to receive mail and
respond.  Please wait 30 hours before you start to suppose there
might be some problem.