Worth doing fresh checkout of emacs 22 branch

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Worth doing fresh checkout of emacs 22 branch
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:34:10 +0200

Hello!

Right now I'm running GNU Emacs 22.0.99.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2007-04-24

I noticed my laptop was using a lot older version so I'm trying to decide if I should copy the binaries from my main computer or build again using a fresh checkout. I know the emacs release is Really Close Now<tm>, but it's been a few weeks since the last prerelease and I was thinking that maybe fixes have gone in that could be worth having. What do you say? It takes less than ten minutes for me to do full bootstrap so that time spent is not an issue.
Here's my build script for the emacs 22 branch btw:
#!/bin/bash
export CVS_RSH="ssh"
touch ~/.cvspass
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/emacs co -r EMACS_22_BASE emacs
rm ~/.cvspass
cd emacs/nt/
./configure.bat --with-gcc --no-cygwin --no-debug
mingw32-make bootstrap --jobs=2 XMFLAGS="--jobs=2"
mingw32-make install

Is that correct if I want to build the latest sources of what is going to be Emacs 22?

- Eric