minibuffer-exit when emacsclient executes Lisp code

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: minibuffer-exit when emacsclient executes Lisp code
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:10:12 +0200

Hi,
when I execute Lisp code via emacsclient, emacs exits automatically from the
current minibuffer. I'm not sure if this behavior is intended.
It took me quite a while to figure out why I got thrown out of the minibuffer
sometimes without apparent reason (or why C-s stopped inadvertently). The
reason was a script running in the background, that called emacsclient every
30 seconds. I don't think that this happened in older CVS versions (from a few
months ago, haven't used CVS emacs much lately), but maybe I just didn't notice.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Alcatel-Lucent               |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
Join the march to save individuality!