Re: Multi-tty design (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)

From: Karoly Lorentey
Subject: Re: Multi-tty design (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 03:51:10 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
> I have already reverted back my checked-out copy to the trunk.  If
> anybody wants to fix the ChangeLog in multi-tty to reflect the last
> change and revert of mine, here are the relevant entries I would have
> put into lisp/ChangeLog:

I did so, and completed your fix.  If you are able and willing, please see if
the branch works on your system now.

Elsewhere in this thread, I've just posted a description of the current
environment implementation and a short rationale for it.  Now would be a good
time to discuss alternatives.

Please remember that I may not reply immediately to emails.

--
Karoly