Re: minibuffer-exit when emacsclient executes Lisp code

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: minibuffer-exit when emacsclient executes Lisp code
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 06:28:50 -0700

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:

  > On 5/16/07, Károly Lőrentey <address@hidden> wrote:
  >
  > > That gave me a few headaches, and if possible I
  > > would like to prevent a similar situation now that the branch is easily
  > > accessible for all Emacs developers.
  >
  > It is not, for those of us working on Windows.

After the last checkin on the multi-tty branch emacs starts, and
emacsclient can connect to it. I haven't tested it too much, but it
seems to work OK (at least when compiled with mingw). Please check it
out and find any missing functionality.

emacsclient -t does not work, but that is not a regression. (It
probably needs a significant amount of new code to be made work).

emacs -nw seems to go into an infinite loop, help fixing that would be
appreciated.