Re: table cell menu does not appear at the menubar

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: table cell menu does not appear at the menubar
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:45:25 +0200

Jason Rumney wrote:
Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 00:35:26 +0200
From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

I have seen some problems with the menus on w32. I am however very unsure of what goes wrong. I myself use a slightly patched version of Emacs where I use Alt to access the menus from the keyboard.
You aren't saying that you needed to patch Emacs to use Alt for menu
access, are you?  Because I'm quite sure that works in stock Emacs
22.1.

I think that what requires Lennart's patch is not the use of the Alt key
for menus, but the use of the Flag key for meta to free up the Alt key
for its alternate use.

It is two different patches.