Re: [RFA] Console based mouse face highlighting.

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: [RFA] Console based mouse face highlighting.
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:09:14 +1200

 > > I think each approach has pros and cons; it's just a matter of choosing
 > > one.
 >
 > I prefer the separate function approach.

OK, I'l submit a patch using this one and a ChangeLog if conditions become more
favourable again.  After 22.1 I would prefer to have a team of maintainers with
a more formal approval and release process.  The current arrangement isn't
working for me, and I see no point in contributing any more if it coninues.