Re: Multi-tty design (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Multi-tty design (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:09:48 -0400

I have not been following this thread, because there are two many
messages and it doesn't relate to the release.  I was planning to
let others determine what is best to do, and figured that you would
make a good decision.

But if it has come to an angry dispute, and if important contributors
feel hurt, maybe I should consider the arguments and choose a
solution, so as to reduce the level of hurt feelings.

I won't do this now, because I hope that you can smooth things out.
Please try.  If in a couple of days it still seems to be going badly.
I will start asking people to present the alternatives.