Re: Horizontal scrolling in image-mode does not work.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Horizontal scrolling in image-mode does not work.
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 06:55:39 -0400

    I have, in the time I have used emacs, never gotten horizontal
    scrolling to work in image-mode. The image is not scaled or anything,
    just cut off, and I cannot see what is to the rightmost side of it.  I
    think this is a bug, can it be fixed in time for 22?

This is an important feature to add.  Would someone like to start
implementing it?