Re: [RFA] Console based mouse face highlighting.

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: [RFA] Console based mouse face highlighting.
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:00:30 +1200

 > So I think it's okay for you to commit these changes.  Especially
 > since, in this case, the changes were discussed on the list for quite
 > some time, and if someone, including Richard, had comments about it,
 > they would undoubtedly voice them by now.

OK I've committed these changes to the trunk.  To see any difference you need:

1) To be in the console on GNU/Linux
2) To have gpm running
3) To have configured Emacs with both libgpm and gpm.h present and accessible.
   (Contrary to what I said earlier, on Ubuntu these are in the packages
    libgpm1 and libgpm1-dev.)

The when the mouse is over text with the mouse-face property, e.g, a file in
dired, the text should appear with a green background, and the help text
should appear in the minibuffer.