Checkout the sources for the release branch

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Checkout the sources for the release branch
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 00:10:16 +0200

I just noticed that the unpatched binaries I upload says 22.1.50.1. So I did a fresh checkout with

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/emacs co emacs

This is what the page at Savannah

  http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=emacs

except that I have replaced <modulename> with "emacs".

Could someone please complement the page on Savannah so it is possible to understand from it what to do? If that takes time please tell me here what to do.

Unfortunately this means for those (very few users) that uses the unpatched binaries from my site that they have got the wrong version now for some time. I am sorry for this.