Re: modify-syntax-entry and UTF8?

From: Geoffrey Alan Washburn
Subject: Re: modify-syntax-entry and UTF8?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:54:43 -0400

Geoffrey Alan Washburn wrote:
Miles Bader wrote:
Geoffrey Alan Washburn <address@hidden> writes:
Then to enable show-paren-mode.  Moving the point on top of "(" or
just after ")" will cause both glyphs to become "highlighted".  Moving
the point on top of "⟨" or just after "⟩" will instead just highlight
the first or the second respectively.  forward-sexp and backward-sexp
behave as described above.

FWIW, all these examples work correctly in Emacs 23 (the unicode
branch).

I am pretty sure I have been building from the emacs-unicode-2 branch. M-x version tells me that I am running:

GNU Emacs 23.0.0.3 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.6) of 2007-03-02

I will do a CVS update and try again to make sure this isn't something that has been fixed since March.

Still broken, at least in the latest CVS version of the emacs-unicode-2 branch. Is there another branch that I should be using (or alternately have its changes merged into emacs-unicode-2)?

Also, if I want to submit a patch to correct latin-ltx.el, where should I send it?