Things I would like to be added after the release

From: joakim
Subject: Things I would like to be added after the release
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:04:20 +0200

Here is a small wishlist of packages I would like to see added to
emacs core after the release, and after multi-tty and unicode2 are
merged:

- CEDET, the very cool development tools that include on the fly
  language parser called "Semantic" etc.

- ECB, the Emacs Code Browser, which is a client of Semantic

- A css mode

- nxml

- A memory usage viewer like memory-usage.el

... And many more of course. But IMHO it would be nice if focus on new
additions would be to make Emacs a competetive plattform for writing Free
Software in a collaborative manner.

--
Joakim Verona