highlights of parentheses in lisp-interaction-mode (was: Re: modify-synt

From: James Cloos
Subject: highlights of parentheses in lisp-interaction-mode (was: Re: modify-syntax-entry and UTF8?)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:43:45 -0400

>>>>> "James" == James Cloos <address@hidden> writes:
>>>>> "Geoffrey" == Geoffrey Alan Washburn <address@hidden> writes:

James> Either Lisp Interaction has some syntax rules which intentionally
James> limit highlighting when only whitespace separates the delimiters
James> or something is triggering a display bug in that situation.

Geoffrey> So should I file a bug report on this then?

Probably, but I've cc'ed the list for further opinions.

To the list:  paren match highlighting in lisp interaction mode fails to
highlight the distant paren when any whitespace separates the matching
parens.  This only happens for non-ASCII parens.

I've verified it in X11 frames on the unicode-2 branch and on terminal
frames with both the unicode-2 and the 22 release branches.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6