Re: dired mode recursive delete

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: dired mode recursive delete
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:31:48 -0400

    Setting it to t instead will not cause _any_ action without asking for
    individual confirmation for every non-empty directory.  It seems like
    quite a safe setting (whereas the original setting is not helpful in
    any situation I can think of).

    My personal setting is 'top which is certainly more convenient than t
    but might be considered too drastic as a default setting by some.

I think that `top' would be an ok default.
Let's change the default in the trunk.