Re: Things I would like to be added after the release

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Things I would like to be added after the release
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:54:09 -0400

    simple)... most important a new flag on a window-object (similar to the
    dedicated-flag) which prevents such a window from being affected by
    window-operations like delete-other-windows etc...

Would someone like to implement this new feature?

    But here is (4): Currently ECB contains a lot of compatibility-code so
    ECB runs as best as possible with Emacs and XEmacs...

I don't object to compatibility code.  I want it to be done
in a clean and unobtrusive way.