Re: Suggestion: Minor changes to etc/MORE.STUFF (diff attached)

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Minor changes to etc/MORE.STUFF (diff attached)
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 06:59:46 -0400

CHENG Gao <address@hidden> writes:

> Seems some URLs in this file are not accessible now:
>
> * Ediff and Viper: <URL:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~kifer/emacs.html>

This works.

> * EShell: <URL:http://www.newartisans.com/johnw/emacs.html>

ISTR that this site was working when I last checked it.  Maybe John
Wiegley is having problems with his site; the emacswiki.org page for
eshell directs to this same broken page.  I just left this as it is
for now.

> * Fortune: <URL:http://www.coling.uni-freiburg.de/%7Eschauer/emacs.html>

This externally maintained fortune.el page does appear to have been
taken offline, so I removed this.

>  * Remember:
>    <URL:http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/wiki/RememberEl.php>
>   Moved to https://gna.org/p/remember-el

Thanks.

> Since URLs of hideshow and edb are changed, MORE.STUFF need be revised.
> And Org mode is merged into Emacs but bundled version is not the latest,
> so I think it should be mentioned in MORE.STUFF where to get the latest
> version.

I checked these in, thanks.