Re: guided tour suggestions

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: guided tour suggestions
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:23:52 +0200

> 0. Am I the only one that thinks the parts of the text in <tt> are too
>    small to be legible?  Or are my Firefox fonts screwed up?

They look OK for me, in IE6.0.

That font is very small for me too, running FF 2 under Mandriva GNU/Linux.

* The code screenshot should show a language that Emacs newbies might be
familiar with, instead of Emacs Lisp - e.g. C++, Java.

Agree.

The section should be called "Keyboard Macros" (or "Recording Interactions"
or some such), however, not Macros.

Agree.

It might be useful to state that, unlike other editors, you can, in effect,
undo past undo actions (without going into detail trying to describe exactly
what that means).

I agree, this could be enough.

What feature is not useful? "Useful features" even includes
phases-of-the-moon

Indeed it does. In my work I work with collegues in Sri Lanka, where
they celebrate "Poya" around full moons, so it is very useful. :)

Thanks for this tour!