Re: Things I would like to be added after the release

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Things I would like to be added after the release
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 20:17:12 -0400

    Cedet is legally ready to be included in emacs acording to Eric
    Ludlam. Some parts, such as the speedbar, already are.

    If you enable all the Cedet features at the same time, some
    emacs users will be confused, possibly even annoyed. So my strategy
    would be to just include cedet in the emacs core, in which case it
    does nothing, and then try it out piece by piece.

I think we need to look at Cedet piece by piece, to make sure
each piece is ready for installation.