Re: new Emacs maintainer(s)?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: new Emacs maintainer(s)?
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:22:11 +0200

On 6/6/07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

I am not sure whether it is a good idea to discuss this sort of
personals question on the list:

I was wondering the same thing.

Here would be my scheme for an ideal setup:

22.x principal maintainer: Chong.
[...]
23.x principal maintainer: more difficult.  [...] I
guess that my personal favorite here would actually be Kim,

I pretty much agree 100%.

Now of course this kind of setup will depend on the people actually
being willing and able to step up to that kind of responsibility.

Yes. There are a few worthy candidates; not that many willing, though.

            Juanma