Re: Post-22.1 development?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Post-22.1 development?
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:23:29 -0400

    Some things may be worth adressing, but I think mostly this is the same "If
it
    isn't Gnome, it sucks"-attitude that Gnome people seem to have.

I don't think we should adopt an attitude of the form "If it isn't
Gnome, it sucks", but better integration with Gnome is a good thing.
And some Gnome dialogs might be substantially more convenient than the
current Emacs facilities.  Thus, supporting the Gnome dialogs might be
an improvement in general, as well as an improvement in coherence.