Re: Online Emacs Manuals at gnu.org

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Online Emacs Manuals at gnu.org
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:42:26 -0400

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

> Chong Yidong wrote:
>>
>> So, in
>> software/gnu/emacs/elisp-manual/.symlinks, I put
>
> Without "gnu", I think.
>
>> ../manual/elisp.html index.html
>> ../manual/elisp.html elisp.html
>>
>> Is this correct?
>
> Yes, that's correct.

It doesn't seem to be working.  Could you take a look?

Ideally, we should also have symlinks from elisp-manual/html_mono to
manual/html_mono, and from elisp-manual/html_node to
elisp-manual/html_node/elisp, so that old links to the elisp manual
will still work.  Can the symlinks system handle directories?