Re: frame-title-format default

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: frame-title-format default
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:38:58 +0100

Jan Djärv wrote:
> How widespread is that format?  I see OpenOffice and things like
> Firefox/Thunderbird uses it and some Gnome programs.  How about KDE,
> W32 and OSX?
Many programs on W32 use the same format, and judging by the screenshots
on kde.org, so do most KDE apps. I can't find many screenshots of
programs that work with documents on OSX, but those screenshots I did
find seem to just use the document name, as Emacs currently does if you
have multiple frames open.