Re: Ediff regression

From: Michael Kifer
Subject: Re: Ediff regression
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:48:45 -0400

> > I think the error was introduced in diff-mode.el.  According to the
> > CVS logs, you changed diff-mode.el along with ediff during this batch
> > of checkins.  However, you failed to document your diff-mode.el change
> > in the ChangeLog.
>
> I just fixed his last change.  Thanks for bringing it up.
> Michael, could you document your change in the ChangeLog?
>

>         Stefan

Sorry, I did not touch diff-mode.el intentionally. I see that the log
points the finger in my direction, but I do not know how it happened. :-(
The expression to which you changed diff-font-lock-keywords is similar to
one in ediff, but I do not know if it is what you wanted in
diff-mode.el. It seems ok, but if you are not sure then it is better to
revert to version 1.100. Sorry for the mixup.

        --michael