Re: Don't concat directories to file names

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Don't concat directories to file names
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:15:27 +0200

On 6/14/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <address@hidden> wrote:

XEmacs has a whole API for finding user data.

If I'm undestanding it correctly, the API is for finding the user init
file (.emacs or _emacs or .emacs.el or whatever); I don't see a way to
determine where *other* configuration files should go. For example,
bookmark.el and saveplace.el both save their files to $HOME
(~/.emacs.bmk and ~/.emacs-places respectively).

            Juanma