Re: feature request: indicator of minibuffer-recursion depth

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: feature request: indicator of minibuffer-recursion depth
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:41:11 +0200

On 6/15/07, Juri Linkov <address@hidden> wrote:

There is no reason to add code in C when it is possible to do the same
thing in Emacs Lisp.

Fragility. My minibuffer-setup-hook already has eight functions.

The only drawback I see in installed code that it misses the user option
minibuffer-depth-indicator (it was in the C patch).

Yes, at the very minimum that should be added; the default is useless
to me. But I still think that doesn't belong in an elisp package.

            Juanma