Re: Include reStructuredText mode

From: Martin Blais
Subject: Re: Include reStructuredText mode
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 13:36:29 -0700

Hey Stef

I would be more than happy to sign the papers for the FSF.  I wrote
the bulk of the code, Stefan Merten wrote the font-lock coloring part,
and David Goodger included a few utility functions. From memory, there
are no other contributors. If Stefan and/or David disagree on signing
the rights I could fork out my portion, but I doubt the guys will
object.

Can you send the document to sign, and perhaps details or links to
what this entails?
Thanks.

Stefan and David, any objections?

cheers,

On 6/17/07, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> It looks like reStructuredText is very popular.  Do you think it should
> be included for Emacs 23?

> http://docutils.sourceforge.net/tools/editors/emacs/rst.el

Sounds like a good idea to me.
The file mentions Martin Blais, Stefan Merten, and David Goodger as authors,
but doesn't mention whether there were other contributors or not.
I'm pretty sure Martin is willing to sign the relevant copyright paperwork,
let's check the others as well.

        Stefan